Slow Cooker Cuban Pork
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 30 m servings 298
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Cut pork loin into 3 equal pieces.
- Turn a slow cooker to Low. Add orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, and peppercorns, then add onion.
- Mix garlic, salt, and oregano into a paste and rub all over pork pieces. Place pork in the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until pork is slightly pink in the center, 9 to 10 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Pull apart meat with 2 forks and let sit for 1 hour before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I chose to use loin instead of tenderloin because the flavor turned out better, and it was more tender.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 15.4 7.6 31.3 90 1176 Full nutrition