Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add yellow squash, zucchini, onion, and corn; saute until vegetables are just starting to wilt, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine stuffing, Parmesan cheese, egg, pepper, and salt in a casserole dish; mix with a fork until combined. Add sauteed vegetables and mix until combined. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use frozen corn instead of fresh. If you do, add it in the beginning of step 3.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 6.1 25.4 6.8 36 529 Full nutrition