Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add squash and onion, reduce heat to medium, and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain all but 1 inch of the liquid and set the pot aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs to the squash-onion mixture and beat with an electric mixer until well combined. Stir in 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese and all but 1/4 cup of the stuffing mix. Transfer mixture to the prepared casserole. Top with remaining cheese and stuffing.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use chicken- or turkey-flavored stuffing mix, if preferred.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 7.9 17.4 9.4 51 358 Full nutrition