Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 160
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl until well blended.
- Combine sugar and butter in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat until combined, about 2 minutes. Pour into the flour mixture and beat, while adding milk, until just blended. Don't overmix. Fill the prepared muffin cups with batter, 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any all-purpose flour will do.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 8.7 18.6 2.3 52 105 Full nutrition