Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 318
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cod and potatoes into the bottom of a baking dish (such as Pyrex(R)).
- Mix water, lemon juice, oil, dill, parsley, garlic, Dijon mustard, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and add to the fish and potatoes. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any type of fish you like.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 11.2 30.9 24 42 708 Full nutrition