Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 455
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tacos)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tilapia fillets and sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, turn, and continue cooking until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 more minutes. Break fillets apart with a spatula, remove from the heat, and allow to cool. Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel.
- While fish is cooling, mash avocado in a small bowl for guacamole. Mix in sour cream and season with garlic powder and salt.
- Place 1 tortilla in the cleaned skillet and cook over low heat until warm, about 1 minute. Remove tortilla and set on a plate with the uncooked side facing up. Cover one half of the tortilla with 2 lettuce leaves and salsa. Spread guacamole on the other half, then add 1/4 of the fish. Fold halves together. Repeat to make the remaining tacos.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The measurements are not strict, just how I like them to taste.
- You can use any salsa in place of mango, if preferred.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 17.7 46 28.6 49 657 Full nutrition