Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 659
Original recipe yields 5 servings (10 tacos)
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, chipotle flakes, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Add mashed avocado and lime juice and stir until well blended. Place in the refrigerator until tacos are ready to be assembled.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
- Rub fish in olive oil, then sprinkle with blackening seasoning and rub until covered.
- Place tortillas in the preheated oven to warm.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add fish and cook until browned and flaky, about 2 minutes per side. Lower heat and flake fish into small pieces in the pan.
- Remove tortillas from the oven. Spread avocado-chipotle sauce onto warm tortillas. Add fish, pico de gallo, and shredded coleslaw mix.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any flaky white fish (such as orange roughy) can be used in place of cod.
- Black bean pico de gallo can be found in the produce aisle.
Per Serving: 659 calories; 23.4 73.3 35.2 74 1513 Full nutrition