Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 313
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tacos)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place cod fillets in a casserole dish and drizzle with olive oil and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Season with cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and break apart the fish in the baking dish with 2 forks.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, garlic, lime zest, 1/4 teaspoon lime juice, and a pinch of salt for crema in a bowl. Combine cabbage, 1/4 teaspoon lime juice, and vinegar for cabbage slaw in another bowl.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave on default mode with a dampened paper towel draped over, 30 to 45 seconds.
- Assemble tacos by layering each tortilla with cod, cabbage slaw, crema, and tomato. Serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use corn or flour tortillas.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 10.4 36.2 20 36 531 Full nutrition