Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lay 2 large sheets of aluminum foil on a work surface.
- Rinse tilapia fillets and pat dry. Rub each fillet with olive oil, season with garlic salt and black pepper, and put in the center of a foil sheet. Add zucchini, bell pepper, and broccoli to each fillet, and pour teriyaki sauce over fish and veggies. Squeeze lemon slices over everything and then put slices in with veggies.
- Carefully seal all edges of the foil to form enclosed packets that won't leak. Place packets onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any fish in place of tilapia.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 5.2 42.5 42.7 52 7433 Full nutrition