Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 kebabs)
- Place bamboo skewers in a shallow bowl, cover with water, and soak for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut swordfish into 16 cubes. Place in a bowl, add 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce, and toss to coat. Place pineapple in another bowl, add chili-garlic sauce, and toss to coat. Marinate fish and pineapple at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Cut green pepper into 16 pieces.
- Thread each skewer with fish, pineapple, and bell pepper pieces.
- Cook kebabs on the preheated grill until fish is just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle kebabs with sesame seeds. Serve with remaining teriyaki sauce for dipping.
You might also like
Per Serving: 217 calories; 5.8 15.2 25.4 44 1482 Full nutrition