Sour Cream Coffee Cake Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 264
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in a bowl for the filling/topping.
- Beat butter, sugar, and eggs together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add sour cream and vanilla extract and combine well.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. Add to the butter mixture and combine well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each prepared muffin cup. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of filling mixture in the middle of each muffin and top with 1 tablespoon of batter. Sprinkle remaining walnut mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use finely chopped pecans instead of walnuts.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 14.4 30.2 4.3 60 219 Full nutrition