Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 178
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottoms only of three 12-cup muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, walnuts, brown sugar, and flour in a bowl. Cut in cold butter with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Place streusel topping in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Stir pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, cloves, ginger, allspice, and cardamom; mix until combined. Fold in walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 1/2 full. Evenly distribute streusel topping on top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use fresh pureed pumpkin instead of canned, if desired.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 8.3 24.1 2.8 24 225 Full nutrition