Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 313
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 10-inch coffee cake)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 10-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine milk and vinegar in a glass to make sour milk; stir gently. Mash bananas in a small bowl to make 1 cup.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Mix in bananas. Add dry ingredients in 2 batches, alternating with sour milk; mix thoroughly. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and butter for topping together in a bowl. Sprinkle topping over batter, then sprinkle on pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 313 calories; 15.4 40.3 5.4 68 284 Full nutrition