Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 458
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add banana and vanilla extract; mix until smooth. Mix in beaten eggs. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared baking pan, sprinkle with 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture, and 1/2 of the chocolate chips; repeat layers once more.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 458 calories; 20.2 68.6 4.8 60 241 Full nutrition