Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 393
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch coffee cake)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine blueberries, bananas, eggs, flax seed, and wheat germ in a large bowl; mix by hand with a wire whisk until combined. Add flour, oats, milk, sugar, oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; gently mix by hand for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans, flour, and cinnamon for the topping in a medium bowl; mix with a fork until combined. Add melted butter; stir well.
- Pour 2/3 of the cake batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with 1/2 of the topping. Gently ladle the rest of the cake batter over top, and sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes more. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, combine confectioners' sugar and milk in a bowl. Whisk to desired consistency, adding more milk if necessary. Drizzle over warm cake and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 393 calories; 17.2 56.9 5.2 38 216 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1