Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with paper liners.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine pumpkin puree, mashed banana, yogurt, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well combined. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Scoop batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Mix pecans, sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Spoon or sprinkle on top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular pecans or substitute walnuts for the candied pecans.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 7.3 45.8 9.1 39 417 Full nutrition