Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 391
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon for topping in a bowl. Cut in cold butter. Stir in walnuts and apple.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt for cake in a bowl. Beat white sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add dry ingredients. Mix in milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Spread into the prepared pan and sprinkle streusel topping over top. Swirl a knife through both mixtures.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any kind of chopped nuts you like.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 18.5 52.9 5.6 46 373 Full nutrition