Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 331
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x12-inch coffee cake)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, pecans, butter, and flour together in a small bowl for streusel; set aside.
- Pour boiling water over oats in a bowl. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Cream brown sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating briefly after each addition. Scrape down the bowl and continue beating until mixture is smooth. Mix in oats, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Stir in flour mixture with a rubber scraper or wooden spoon. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and cover with streusel.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 331 calories; 15.3 45.5 4.3 59 212 Full nutrition