Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sweet potatoes, olive oil, and cumin seeds on a roasting tray, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Spread cashews onto a baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes in the preheated oven until soft and slightly colored at the edges, 30 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
- At the same time, toast cashews in the oven until they start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes. Chop when cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper for dressing in a small bowl.
- Divide feta cheese, spinach, arugula, watercress, and cilantro among 3 plates. Top with warm sweet potatoes and cashews. Pour dressing over top and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Walnuts can be used instead of cashews.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 37.5 36.7 13.4 50 917 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1