Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine sweet potatoes and onion in a large bowl. Add oil and toss to coat. Spread onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp-tender, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooling, combine garbanzo beans, tomato, and cilantro in a large bowl. Combine ginger, lime juice, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Add cooled vegetables to the garbanzo bean mixture, pour lime dressing over top, and toss to combine. Chill in the refrigerator until flavors have combined, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans in place of canned.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 2.3 34.8 4.1 0 171 Full nutrition