Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 171
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 30 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and egg together in a small bowl for the filling. Fold in chocolate chips; set aside.
- Place butter, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract for the cupcakes in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with a whisk or an electric mixer until frothy. Beat in sugar gradually until it dissolves. Slowly beat in flour. Fold in the cooled chocolate mixture. Fill the prepared cupcake liners 1/3 full with chocolate batter. Drop a heaping teaspoon of filling onto each cupcake, then cover with a generous spoonful of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 171 calories; 10 19.3 2.4 51 35 Full nutrition