Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cream sugar and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with milk, beating batter briefly after each addition.
- Crush 1/2 of the blueberries with a fork in a small bowl; mix into the batter. Gently fold remaining blueberries into the batter and fill the prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Stir sugar and cinnamon for topping together in a small bowl; sprinkle over cupcakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 30 minutes. Cool in the tin for 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 241 calories; 7.1 41.7 3.8 47 175 Full nutrition