Instant Pot® Chicken Pot Pie Risotto
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 553
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add oil and butter. Add chicken and onion once the butter melts. Saute until chicken is browned and onion is soft and translucent, 5 to 6 minutes. Cancel Saute mode.
- Pour 1/4 cup Chardonnay and 1/4 cup chicken broth into the Instant Pot(R). Insert an elevated trivet into the pot.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups chicken broth and Arborio rice in a medium silicone bowl, stir together, and set on top of the trivet. Seal and lock the lid into place. Select Rice function and cook for the preset time of 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 15 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove rice and trivet. Pour remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth and 1 tablespoon Chardonnay into the pot. Add cooked rice, corn, and peas. Do not stir. Seal and lock lid into place.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 553 calories; 26.9 50.7 23.1 117 849 Full nutrition