Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 435
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Puree mango chunks using an electric blender or food processor.
- Place ground beef in a large mixing bowl; add bread crumbs, garlic, soup mix, adobo, thyme, ginger, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs, followed by pureed mango; mix again. Shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and no longer pink in the centers, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix barbeque sauce, mango, pineapple, sugar, soy sauce, mustard, and cinnamon for sauce together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Remove meatballs from the oven and drain excess oil/grease. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Pour sauce over meatballs and return to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use fresh or frozen and thawed mango chunks, and either fresh or canned pineapple chunks.
Per Serving: 435 calories; 15.8 50.5 22.4 117 1502 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1