Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Sift cake flour, salt, and baking powder into a medium bowl.
- Combine butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Shape dough into a 1-inch diameter log, wrap with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator until firm, 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator and slice into 24 slices. Place on the prepared cookie sheets and press a pecan firmly into each slice.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 40 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 93 calories; 6 9.3 0.8 10 54 Full nutrition