Moist Orange Cake with Olive Oil
"It's a family tradition to have tea with a citrus cake. In the pursuit of being able to enjoy this delicious treat and watch my diet and sugar intake, after thorough research, I came up with this recipe and I love it. It is very moist and it will make your house smell delicious, not to mention its charming orange flavor. I made it with olive oil and I promise it does not taste like it. I hope you enjoy it!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 207
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl and mix in monk fruit sweetener and olive oil. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and baking powder in another bowl; stir into the egg mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may replace olive oil for vegetable oil, sugar for monk fruit sweetener, and oat flour for any flour of your choice (same quantities for everything).
Per Serving: 207 calories; 15 31.6 4.1 46 99 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i used the substitutions and instead of a cake i made muffins and they came out great!