Ham and Cheddar Sous Vide Egg Bites
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 egg bites)
- Fill a stockpot with enough water to just cover the jars. Attach a sous vide immersion cooker to the side of the pot. Set temperature to 172 degrees F (77 degrees C).
- Generously oil the inside of each jar with coconut oil. Add ham and red pepper to the bottom of the jars.
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a bowl until well combined. Stir in Cheddar cheese, salt, and nutmeg. Divide egg mixture among the jars. Close jars with lids and metal bands; tighten using the tips of your fingers only. Do not over-tighten.
- Immerse in the water bath and cook for 1 hour. Carefully remove the jars, using tongs, to a heat-resistant surface. Let rest 10 minutes before opening the jars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- It is normal to see tiny bubbles escape from the jars as they heat.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 20.4 1.2 10.6 215 446 Full nutrition