Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 303
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with shortening.
- Combine chocolate and butter in a large, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Gradually add white and brown sugars; beat until tripled in volume and very pale yellow, at least 10 minutes. The mixture should leave ribbons when you lift the beaters. Fold in the chocolate-butter mixture and vanilla extract, then flour mixture. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean, 28 to 32 minutes. Cool before cutting into 16 brownies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 303 calories; 16.2 38.6 4.4 93 105 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1