Crispy Chocolate Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together. Add to the butter mixture, 1 cup at a time, until evenly incorporated. Gradually beat in water, then vanilla extract.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Press gently to flatten the mounds of dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 20 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes before removing from the baking sheets.
You might also like
Per Serving: 166 calories; 8.5 22.4 2.1 28 64 Full nutrition