Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 344
- Combine brown sugar, butter, white sugar, and salt in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until a creamy, deep brown mixture forms. Add egg and vanilla; beat until mixture lightens and becomes smooth, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Add slowly to the wet ingredients until mostly incorporated, but some white traces of flour remain. Fold in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate using a spatula, not the mixer. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 48 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) when ready to bake.
- Divide cold dough into 2 1/4-ounce portions and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges start to look golden brown and crispy, 10 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake; the centers will not look fully done. Cool until cookies are set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For huge cookies, divide the dough into 5 portions and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 16.2 48 3.8 41 310 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Liked this recipe except for the size of the cookies. I made two rolled logs, put them in the fridge for 48 hours, cut them in haly and they were perfect. 2 1/4 ozs is way too big. I get more ...
Delicious recipe! I have made them twice this week. The first time I refrigerated the dough, the second time I didn’t and couldn’t tell the difference. I have been making a different recipe for ...