Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 103
Original recipe yields 60 servings (5 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated. Stir in flour and baking soda until smoothly blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until deeply browned and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use a mix of chocolate chips and chopped nuts if preferred (up to 2 cups total).
Per Serving: 103 calories; 5.7 12.8 1 16 52 Full nutrition