Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 452
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Sprinkle pork cubes with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the pork; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with remaining pork.
- Add onion, celery, chives, parsley, basil, and dill to the Dutch oven. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, potatoes, corn, mushrooms, and carrots. Stir in browned pork and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until meat and vegetables are tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also cook this in a slow cooker for 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 26.4 35.5 19.8 67 2035 Full nutrition