Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sprinkle roast on both sides with seasoned salt. Place into the hot oil and brown for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add garlic and saute just until slightly browned, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and drain excess oil.
- Mix teriyaki sauce, marmalade, and water together in a small bowl; pour over browned roast. Cover with the lid.
- Bake in the preheated oven until roast is fork-tender, 2 to 3 hours. Shred roast with 2 forks and pour teriyaki juices over.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any cooking oil you prefer.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 27.3 16.3 27.2 101 892 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1