Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 45 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place potatoes, carrots, onions, and garlic in a slow cooker. Place pork on top of vegetables.
- Combine beef stock, tomato sauce, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, oregano, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl; pour into the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low until pork is fork tender, 6 to 7 hours. Skim off fat and move meat and vegetables to one side of the cooker.
- Whisk cold water and flour together in a small bowl and pour into the empty space in the slow cooker. Stir to redistribute ingredients.
- Cover and cook on High until sauce has thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use water instead of beef stock, and salsa instead of tomato sauce, if desired.
- For a paprika beef stew, replace pork with beef, tomato sauce with chile sauce, and paprika with smoked paprika.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 20.7 23.2 17.6 65 1655 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1