Roasted Vegetable Medley with Chipotle
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sweet potato and carrots in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parsley and 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Add bell pepper and remaining parsley and cook until vegetables are cooked through but slightly crunchy, about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and add salt and more chipotle powder to taste.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use a yam instead of a sweet potato.
- This recipe makes slightly crunchy roasted vegetables; for softer vegetables cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 162 calories; 0.7 36.6 3.7 0 217 Full nutrition