Keto Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 439
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 pizzas)
- Place the steak in the freezer about 30 minutes before it is needed.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, season with salt, and saute, stirring frequently, for 4 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet along with bell pepper and mushrooms. Saute until mushrooms and bell pepper are tender, about 8 minutes. Remove vegetables from the skillet and set aside. Clean the skillet and allow it to cool down.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove steak from the freezer and slice into very thin slices. Season steak with freshly cracked salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Drop seasoned steak pieces into the hot oil and sauté until the meat is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove steak from the skillet and drain any drippings.
- Place 2 pizza crusts on pieces of foil or baking sheets, depending on their weight. Spread about 1/4 cup sour cream over each crust. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon minced garlic and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Top each crust evenly with steak, followed by vegetable mixture. Top pizzas with Provolone cheese pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted nicely and the edges of the crust are brown, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use ribeye steak if preferred.
Per Serving: 439 calories; 28.6 24.4 20.7 77 582 Full nutrition