Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 515
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan generously with cooking spray.
- Mix oil, water, and eggs together in a bowl. Stir in brownie mix until just moistened. Spread 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, warm apricot jam in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Remove brownies from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over top. Spread warm jam over the entire surface. Drop spoonfuls of the remaining brownie batter over the surface of the jam.
- Return to the oven and continue to bake until edges are dry but brownies still look slightly underdone, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Bake brownies according to individual package instructions.
Per Serving: 515 calories; 23.5 79 4.3 23 236 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I recommend using dark chocolate brownie mix--with milk chocolate brownie mix it's really too sweet. Also, for a small household, try dividing the recipe in half. Otherwise you have way more ...