Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 371
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 flautas)
- Season steak with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Set aside and allow to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and bell pepper in the hot oil until they are soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Saute the steak until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place 6 tortillas on the prepared baking sheet and add a handful of Monterey Jack cheese to each.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and add veggies and meat to each tortilla. Roll up and turn seam side-down. Brush with remaining vegetable oil. Return to the oven and bake until tortillas crisp up, 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
You might also like
Per Serving: 371 calories; 21.3 26.5 19.5 51 225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1