Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 500
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 tacos)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oregano, onion powder, salt, paprika, chili powder, cumin, and pepper together in a bowl until well combined.
- Place chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Spread 1/2 of the seasoning mixture on both sides of chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping halfway through cooking time, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer chicken to a cutting board. Leave the oven on, and line baking sheet with a fresh piece of parchment paper.
- Shred cooked chicken with 2 forks and transfer to a bowl. Mix in Mexican cheese, cream cheese, and remaining seasoning blend until well combined. Place a couple of scoops of the mixture across the bottom 1/3 of a tortilla. Roll up tightly and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture and tortillas.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crispy, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 500 calories; 20.7 56 21.7 58 867 Full nutrition