Baked Black Bean and Spinach Flautas
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 209
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 flautas)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat tortillas, 1 at a time, in a small skillet over medium heat until warm and soft, about 30 seconds per side.
- Spray both sides of a tortilla with cooking spray. Spread about 1 tablespoon black beans down the middle, then top with spinach, about 1 teaspoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon salsa, and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and cumin. Roll the tortilla up and place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat to form remaining flautas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favorite salsa and plain in place of Greek yogurt, if preferred.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 4.5 34 10.8 9 587 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I didn't really measure anything, but 2 cans of beans was waaaaayyyy too much. I ended up making an extra one to use up the rest of my spinach and cilantro and cheese. It was pretty good taste w...