Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 taquitos)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Add cooked rice, water, bell pepper, and garlic to the beef in the skillet; stir and cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon onto tortillas and roll to close. Place taquitos tightly against each other in an 8x12-inch baking pan. Pour salsa over and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use brown rice instead of white rice, and garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 22.9 44.1 25.3 76 762 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1