Spicy Chicken Taquitos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 433
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 taquitos)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine shredded chicken, 1/2 of the pepper Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, cilantro, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Place equal amounts of filling onto each tortilla, roll tightly to close, and place seam-side down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn taquitos over, sprinkle with remaining pepper Jack cheese, and bake until cheese is melted and taquitos are crispy, about 5 more minutes.
- While taquitos are baking, mix sour cream and hot pepper sauce together in a small bowl for dipping sauce. Serve with taquitos.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 4 large tortillas instead of 8 small tortillas.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 20.3 36 25.5 74 782 Full nutrition