Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 377
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 taquitos)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large baking pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, and jalapeno peppers, then stir in chicken broth, taco sauce, flour, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and salt. Cook until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes. Add shredded chicken, mixing vigorously until ingredients are well blended; cook until hot, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wrap 8 tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high until soft and flexible, about 30 seconds. Repeat twice more to heat remaining tortillas.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons chicken mixture down the center of a tortilla and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Roll tightly around the filling and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat to form remaining taquitos. Spray taquitos with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and taquitos are crispy, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Place shredded lettuce on a serving platter and arrange taquitos on top. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can secure taquitos with toothpicks before baking, if needed.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 18.7 28.9 24.5 73 438 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1