Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 561
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine water, liquid soy seasoning, arrowroot, ginger, and garlic in a jar. Set glaze aside.
- Line a plate with paper towels, set tofu on top, and add another layer of paper towels. Place a cutting board on top of the tofu and set a heavy pot on the board. Let sit for 30 minutes, replacing the paper towels as needed, to press as much liquid as possible from the tofu.
- Place rice noodles into a large bowl, cover with cold water, and soak. Cut pressed tofu into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add tofu and stir-fry until all sides are golden, about 5 minutes. Add all mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Mix in bell pepper and onion, and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Pour glaze on top and cook until sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove rice noodles from water, shake off excess liquid, and add to the wok. Stir-fry until heated thorough, about 3 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used medium rice stick noodles, which can be found in the international isle of grocery stores or Asian markets.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 18.8 82.9 22.7 0 2169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i made this recipe today. Delicious and did not make any changes beside doubling the recipe. Will make again. 3/18/20 The box does state the length of time to soak the noodles, 10mins.