Air Fryer Chicken Kiev Balls
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 154
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 Kiev balls)
- Mix butter, parsley, and garlic together in a bowl until evenly combined. Divide mixture into 12 equal parts on a baking sheet. Freeze until solid, about 20 minutes.
- Shape ground chicken into 12 balls. Make a deep thumbprint in the center of each ball. Place a piece of frozen herbed butter in the indention and wrap meat around the butter until it is fully encased. Repeat with remaining balls.
- Place beaten eggs in a bowl. Combine panko, paprika, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip 1 ground chicken ball first in the beaten eggs, then in the seasoned bread crumbs. Dip the ball back into the egg and in the seasoned bread crumbs once more. Repeat with remaining balls. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place 1/2 of the balls in the air fryer basked and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip balls over with tongs and spray again with nonstick cooking spray. Cook for 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining chicken balls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 154 calories; 9.4 6.7 12.6 77 280 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this last night and even my picky husband loved them! I liked that you could make the butter ahead of time and was easy enough for a work night. I missed the instructions about double eggin...