Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 13
Original recipe yields 80 servings (80 crackers)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut 2 sheets of parchment paper to fit on a baking sheet. Combine melted butter and truffle oil in a small bowl.
- Place 1 sheet of parchment on a flat work surface. Gently place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on top. Brush lightly with the butter mixture right up to the edges, being careful not to tear the sheet. Place another sheet of phyllo on top. Press down to remove any air pockets, and brush with butter. Repeat 3 more times. Brush the 5th and last sheet with egg white instead of butter. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese, truffle salt, and pepper.
- Cut the phyllo into 40 squares, or into the shape of your choice, using a pizza cutter. Slide the whole parchment sheet onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Keep a close eye on them, as they tend to brown quickly. Remove parchment sheet from baking sheet and let cool.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Let crackers cool and serve immediately, or store at room temperature in a sealed container.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use a natural bristle brush, as it is more gentle on the delicate phyllo than silicone.
- Keep phyllo covered with a damp dish towel between batches, and work quickly to prevent the phyllo from drying out. Remove as many air bubbles as possible between layers, or crackers will fall apart once cooled.
Per Serving: 13 calories; 0.7 1.3 0.3 1 22 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1