Air Fryer Frittata
"This frittata is ready in less than 20 minutes. Take a little bit of leftover breakfast sausage, a few chopped veggies, some shredded cheese, and some eggs, and create a hot breakfast! Make it a meal with some whole wheat toast and juice, or just wrap it up in a napkin and eat as you run! If there is any left, it reheats well."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat a 5.8-quart or larger air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom and sides of a small metal container, designed to be an inner pot, about 6 inches round and 4 inches high.
- Add butter for flavor, insert inner pot into the air fryer, and melt butter for 45 seconds. Add bell pepper and onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the inner pot and stir in sausage crumbles. Sprinkle with Colby Jack cheese and set aside.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and stir until yolks and whites are well combined. Season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce; stir to combine. Pour egg mixture over the other ingredients in the inner pot and lightly mix everything together.
- Return inner pot to the basket of the air fryer and cook until the top of the frittata is lightly brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 12 minutes. Continue air frying in 30-second intervals until frittata has set. Serve warm or at room temperature with salsa.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also serve the frittata with pico de gallo instead of salsa.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 23.1 5.6 22.5 416 665 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2