Air Fryer Tonkatsu
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk together ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic together in a bowl until sugar has dissolved. Set tonkatsu sauce aside.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay pork chops on a clean work surface and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs in a flat dish. Place bread crumbs in a separate flat dish. Dredge pork chops first in egg and then in bread crumbs. Repeat by dredging pork chops in egg and then breadcrumbs again, pressing down so that bread crumbs stick to the chops.
- Place pork chops in the basket of the preheated air fryer and spray the tops with nonstick cooking spray. Air fry for 10 minutes. Flip chops over using a spatula and spray the tops with nonstick cooking spray again. Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice. Serve with reserved sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 319 calories; 11.3 41.2 22.8 132 1135 Full nutrition