Air Fryer Black Garlic-Cauliflower Patties
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 86
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 cauliflower patties)
- Combine cauliflower and black garlic in the bowl of a food processor; process until finely "riced". Transfer to a bowl. Add flour, eggs, bread crumbs, baking powder, salt, black pepper, basil, parsley, oregano, rosemary, red pepper flakes, and onion powder. Stir until well combined.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Drop cauliflower mixture onto the parchment paper using a large cookie scoop; flatten slightly with your fingers.
- Air fry for 4 to 6 minutes, flip using a spatula, and continue cooking until patties are set, about 1 minute more. Remove from the air fryer and top each patty with 1/4 slice of Swiss cheese. Return to the air fryer and cook until cheese is melted, 30 to 40 seconds more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Black garlic can be found in most Asian markets.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 2.9 11.2 4.8 30 267 Full nutrition