Ground Beef Lo Mein
10 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 517
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly, but still a little chunky, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Whisk hoisin sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, sherry, sesame oil, cornstarch, and brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add red bell pepper, onion, snow peas, celery, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Return ground beef to the skillet and mix well.
- Drain spaghetti and to the skillet with the sauce. Cook and stir until mixture is well combined and sauce has slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately and garnish with sliced green onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use ground sirloin instead of lean ground beef, if desired.
Per Serving: 517 calories; 23.3 48.6 26.7 71 617 Full nutrition